- 8 clementines
- 1 1/2 cups brandy
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 store-bought pound cake
- Cut away the peel and white pith from the clementines.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the brandy, honey, and 1½ cups water to a boil. Add the clementines, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer the clementines and syrup to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.
- Cut the pound cake into thick slices and serve with the clementines and syrup.