Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 375° F. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish or a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, toss the blueberries, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine the baking powder, salt, lemon zest, and the remaining flour and sugar.
- Add the butter and blend with your fingers or 2 knives until coarse crumbs form. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cream and mix until a shaggy dough forms.
- Drop mounds of dough over the blueberry mixture. Bake until the berries are bubbling and the top is golden, 35 to 40 minutes.
Serve with the remaining cream for drizzling, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 474Calories From Fat 47%
- Protein 5g
- Carbohydrate 61g
- Sugar 29g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 15g
- Sodium 280mg
- Cholesterol 78mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
When baking a fruit pie, put a foil-lined baking sheet on the bottom of the oven to catch bubbling juices.