Blue Cheese Butter
Serves 12| Total Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup crumbled good-quality blue cheese
- Place the butter in a small bowl. Add the mustard and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Mash in the blue cheese. Chill
the butter until needed but allow it to come to room temperature before spreading.
This recipe makes spread for 12 mini sandwiches.
- Per Serving
- Calories 93Calories From Fat 96%
- Calcium 21mg
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Cholesterol 27mg
- Fat 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 58mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Buy organic: The grains that dairy cows eat can be treated with chemicals, which have a residual presence in milk and dairy products.