Blue Cheese and Fig Crostini
Makes 24| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fig chutney
- 4 ounces blue cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Dividing evenly, spread the chutney on the toasted baguette slices and top with the cheese.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 crostini
- Calories 116
- Fat 2.5g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 3.5mg
- Sodium 190mg
- Protein 2.5g
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Sugar 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 35mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The crostini can be toasted up to 3 days in advance. Keep at room temperature in an airtight container.