- 1 1/2 pounds thickly sliced bacon (at least 3 slices per person)
- 16 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 small head lettuce
- 4 dill pickles, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat, working in batches, until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Spread each slice of toast with mayonnaise. Top half the slices with the tomatoes, lettuce leaves, pickles, and bacon. Top with the remaining toast.