- 3cups tomato juice
- 3/4cup vodka
- 2/3cup fresh lime juice
- 2teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2teaspoon celery salt
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2teaspoon habanero pepper hot sauce
- celery stalks and pickled jalapeños, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine the tomato juice, vodka, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, celery salt, hot sauce, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Serve over ice; garnish each glass with a celery stalk and a jalapeño slice.