- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus 1 lime wedge
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce or regular hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch celery salt (optional)
- 1 pimento-stuffed olive
- 1 cornichon
- In a liquid measuring cup or medium bowl, combine the tomato juice, tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, and celery salt if using; stir well.
- Serve over ice. Thread the lime wedge, olives, and cornichon through a toothpick and use as garnish.