- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk the butter and sugars until smooth. Whisk in the egg and vanilla. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake until the centers are just set and a toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs, 25 to 30 minutes.