- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pint store-bought fresh salsa
- 1 16-ounce can refried black beans
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 14.5-ounce can vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 ½ cups of the salsa and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add the refried beans, black beans, and broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Divide among bowls and top with the sour cream, cilantro, and remaining ½ cup salsa.