- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- kosher salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces, plus more for the pan
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 12-ounce jar orange marmalade
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the butter pieces and blend with your fingertips until the mixture is crumbly.
- Add the egg yolks and knead just until the dough comes together. Form the dough into a disk. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Using your fingertips, evenly press 2/3 of the dough into a buttered 10-inch pie plate. Spread the marmalade evenly over the top.
- Roll the remaining dough into six 1/2-inch-wide strips and place them in a crisscross pattern over the marmalade. Bake until lightly golden, 40 minutes.