- 1/4cup pine nuts
- 1/4cup buttermilk
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as chives, parsley, and dill)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, leaves torn (6 cups)
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast the pine nuts, tossing once, until golden, 6 to 7 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise, herbs, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Add the lettuce, radishes, and pine nuts and toss to coat.