- 2 pounds berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, or sliced strawberries)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 biscuits, store-bought or made from a mix
- In a large bowl, toss the berries and 1/3 cup of the sugar. Let sit for at least 15 minutes (and up to 4 hours, refrigerated).
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar until soft peaks form.
- Split the biscuits in half. Spoon the berries and whipped cream on the bottom halves and sandwich with the tops.