Berries and Coconut Cream
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 pounds mixed berries (such as blackberries and raspberries)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- In a large bowl, gently toss the berries, sugar, and lime juice.
- With an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream and cream of coconut until soft peaks form. Serve with the berries.
- Per Serving
- Calories 300
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Sodium 28mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 38g
- Fiber 8g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Refrigerate raspberries and blackberries in a single layer on a plate, covered loosely, for up to 3 days. Refrigerate blueberries in their container for up to 1 week.