- 1pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 1cup marinara sauce
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 8ounces Feta, crumbled (2 cups)
- 1/2cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup fresh parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara, bell pepper, Feta, and olives; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Dividing evenly, sprinkle with the parsley.