- 6cups stemmed beet greens (about 1 bunch) or spinach
- 1/2pound carrots (about 4 medium), thinly sliced on the bias
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 1tablespoon honey
- 2teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket; bring the water to a boil. Place the beet greens and carrots in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Drizzle the vegetables with the dressing and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.