Beef Tenderloin Cocktail Sandwiches With Flavored Butters
Serves 12-18| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Oven-Roasted Fillet of Beef
- 3 baguettes, about 14 inches long
- flavored butters (see options below)
- Slice the baguettes in half lengthwise. Spread a flavored butter (see options below) on both cut sides of each baguette and
arrange thin slices of beef (see Oven-Roasted Fillet of Beef recipe) on one half before putting the sandwich together. Use
a serrated bread knife to slice each baguette into about 12 mini sandwiches.
- Per Serving
- Calories 264Calories From Fat 52%
- Calcium 41mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Fat 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 18mg
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 333mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
There are three main grades of beef: prime, choice, and select. The more marbling (streaks of fat), the more flavorful the meat and the higher the grade.