Beef Stroganoff With Yogurt and Dill
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In 2 batches, cook the steak until browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add the remaining oil. Add the mushrooms and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until the liquid has reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the beef and accumulated juices to the skillet and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over the noodles; top with the yogurt and dill.
- Per Serving
- Calories 535Calories From Fat 22%
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 71g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 11g
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 201mg
- Calcium 50mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Real Simple is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit choosemyplate.gov.