sirloin steak, thinly sliced
kosher salt and pepper
button mushrooms, sliced
dry white wine
nonfat Greek yogurt
chopped fresh dill
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In 2 batches, cook the steak until browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add the remaining oil. Add the mushrooms and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until the liquid has reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the beef and accumulated juices to the skillet and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over the noodles; top with the yogurt and dill.