Beef Skewers With Blue Cheese Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Freeze the flank steak and soak 16 wooden skewers for 10 minutes each.
- Slice the meat very thinly against the grain and thread onto skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the steak with the vinegar and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve with the blue cheese dressing and sprinkle with the scallions.
- Per Serving
- Calories 247Calories From Fat 177
- Protein 14g
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Calcium 42mg
- Iron 1mg
- Sodium 483mg
- Cholesterol 25mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the skewers with chopped romaine lettuce tossed with halved grape tomatoes, chopped parsley, and your favorite vinaigrette.