- 1/2pound flank steak
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Freeze the flank steak and soak 16 wooden skewers for 10 minutes each.
- Slice the meat very thinly against the grain and thread onto skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the steak with the vinegar and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve with the blue cheese dressing and sprinkle with the scallions.