- 1/2cup smooth peanut butter
- 2teaspoons soy sauce
- 2teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 .92-ounce package Good Seasons Roasted Garlic salad-dressing mix
- 1pound presliced sirloin
- 1tablespoon sesame oil
- wooden skewers soaked in water
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of the dressing mix, and 3/4 cup water and set aside.
- If the beef strips have not already been flattened, gently pound them flat with a rolling pin. In a bowl, toss together the beef, oil, and remaining salad-dressing mix. Coat each strip of beef well and thread a skewer through it.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve the satays hot with the dipping sauce.