- 1pound skirt steak, cut into 3 pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2cups chopped pineapple
- 1/2 red chili, sliced
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- cilantro and lime wedges, for serving
- Season the steak with 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the steak to the desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare; slice.
- Add the pineapple and chili to the skillet and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, top the tortillas with the steak and pineapple. Serve with the cilantro and lime wedges.