- 3/4 pound egg noodles
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- parsley, chopped
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Brown the steak in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the onions and paprika and cook, tossing, until softened, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the chicken broth and simmer until thickened, 10 to 12 minutes; stir in the sour cream.
- Serve the steak over the egg noodles and top with the parsley.