Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in 2 batches, brown the steak in the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 2 to 3 minutes; remove.
- Add the ginger, broccoli, and 1 cup water to the skillet. Cook, tossing, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the steak, oyster sauce, and rice vinegar and cook, tossing, until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve the stir-fry over the rice with roasted peanuts.
- Per Serving
- Calories 490
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 42mg
- Sodium 181mg
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 53g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 106mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Real Simple is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit choosemyplate.gov.