Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Season the steak with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak, turning often, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet. Add the bok choy and ¼ cup water and simmer, covered, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and sugar. Add to the bok choy in the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add the steak and any accumulated juices and cook, tossing, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over the rice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 406
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 38mg
- Sodium 584mg
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrate 46g
- Fiber 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .