- 6 slices bacon
- 3 15.5-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes; crumble, cover, and set aside at room temperature. Toss together the beans, vinegar, oil, and mustard and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Just before serving, toss with the chives and bacon.