Big Batch Barbecue Rub
Makes 1 1/3 cups| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee
- 4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoons black pepper
- Combine the ingredients and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 months.
- Instructions to include with your gift: Up to 2 hours before cooking, coat 2 pounds of chicken, beef, pork, or seafood with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with 2 to 4 tablespoons of the rub. Cook as desired.
Whole spices and herbs keep about 2 years; sesame seeds and poppy seeds last 3 months.