Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 3.5-ounce package microwave popcorn or 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- kosher salt
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In a large bowl, toss the popcorn and melted butter. Sprinkle paprika mix over the popcorn and toss to coat.
- Per Serving
- Calories 156
- Fat 8g (sat 4g)
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sodium 398mg
- Protein 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .