- 12 Easy Meatballs
- 12 ounces frozen sweet potato fries
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 12 small soft dinner rolls, split
- Cook the meatballs according to the recipe directions. Meanwhile, prepare the sweet potato fries according to the package directions.
- Toss the cabbage and scallions with the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Toss the meatballs with the barbecue sauce. Dividing evenly, top the rolls with the meatballs and slaw. Serve with the fries.