- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4pound green beans, cut into 1 1⁄2-inch lengths
- 4 scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup frozen corn
- 1 1/4pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Set an oven rack in the highest position and heat oven to 500° F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green beans, scallion whites, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until the green beans begin to soften, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the corn and cook, tossing frequently, until the vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 minutes more. Fold in the scallion greens.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Dividing evenly, brush with the barbecue sauce. Bake until cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the vegetables and sprinkle with the basil.