- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces provolone, grated (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the barbecue sauce, chicken, provolone, corn, and onion; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.