Banana Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Lightly coat four 6-ounce custard cups with vegetable spray; set aside.
- Place the water in a small nonmetal bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin; set aside.
- Place the tofu, banana, honey, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender; puree until smooth.
- Place the bowl containing the gelatin in a microwave and cook for 30 seconds; stir until dissolved. Add to the banana puree and pulse to combine. Pour into the custard cups. Chill until set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Place the chocolate chips in a food processor or blender and pulse to chop. In a small saucepan, bring the soy milk to a boil. Pour the hot soy milk over the chocolate and pulse until smooth.
- Using a paring knife, loosen the edge of each pudding from its cup. Unmold into bowls. Drizzle some warm chocolate sauce over each pudding.
- Per Serving
- Calories 332Calories From Fat 32%
- Calcium 52mg
- Carbohydrate 55g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 12g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 9mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 22mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .