envelope unflavored gelatin
14-ounce package silken tofu
large, ripe bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
semisweet chocolate chips
- Lightly coat four 6-ounce custard cups with vegetable spray; set aside.
- Place the water in a small nonmetal bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin; set aside.
- Place the tofu, banana, honey, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender; puree until smooth.
- Place the bowl containing the gelatin in a microwave and cook for 30 seconds; stir until dissolved. Add to the banana puree and pulse to combine. Pour into the custard cups. Chill until set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Place the chocolate chips in a food processor or blender and pulse to chop. In a small saucepan, bring the soy milk to a boil. Pour the hot soy milk over the chocolate and pulse until smooth.
- Using a paring knife, loosen the edge of each pudding from its cup. Unmold into bowls. Drizzle some warm chocolate sauce over each pudding.