- 1 refrigerated piecrust (such as Pillsbury)
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup heavy (or whipping) cream, whipped to a soft peak
- chocolate shavings for garnish
- Place the piecrust dough in a 9-inch pie plate. Line the pie plate with the dough, then prick the dough several times with a fork. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Line the dough with foil, tightly fitting it into the edge and up the side. Fill with pie weights or uncooked rice and bake 15 minutes at 400° F. Remove the foil and pie weights and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden. Let stand until cool.
- Line the bottom of the pie shell with the bananas. Spoon the pudding over the bananas and smooth to cover. Spread a layer of the whipped cream on top, and garnish with the chocolate shavings. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours before serving (longer than that and the crust will become too soggy).