- 1cup brown rice flour
- 1/2cup potato starch
- 1/2cup almond flour
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon fine salt
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for the skillet and for serving
- 2teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1pint blueberries
- pure maple syrup, for serving
- Whisk together the brown rice flour, potato starch, almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the bananas, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined (do not overmix).
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. For each pancake, spoon a scant ¼ cup batter onto the prepared skillet. Cook until bubbles appear evenly over the top of each pancake, 4 to 6 minutes. Drop a few blueberries onto each pancake and flip. Continue cooking until evenly golden and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat, buttering the skillet between batches.
- Serve with the maple syrup and butter.