Baked Ravioli With Chicken Sausage
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, tossing occasionally, until brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss the ravioli with the marinara sauce and sausage and transfer to a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella and bake until bubbling and beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 618Calories From Fat 235
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 117mg
- Sodium 1581mg
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Sugar 15g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 337mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .