- 16 to 18ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 6ounces fully cooked chicken sausage links, sliced
- 2cups marinara sauce
- 1cup grated mozzarella
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, tossing occasionally, until brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss the ravioli with the marinara sauce and sausage and transfer to a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella and bake until bubbling and beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.