Baked Potatoes With Artichoke, Olive, and Lemon
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 medium russet potatoes (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup oil-packed artichoke hearts, quartered, plus 1/4 cup of the packing oil
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the potatoes with the olive oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, until tender and easily pierced with a paring knife, 65 to 75 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes and their oil, olives, and lemon zest. Split the potatoes and, dividing evenly, top with the artichoke mixture.
- Per Serving
- Calories 401
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 465mg
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrate 52g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 35mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .