- 4 medium russet potatoes (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1cup oil-packed artichoke hearts, quartered, plus 1/4 cup of the packing oil
- 1/4cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 1/2teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the potatoes with the olive oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, until tender and easily pierced with a paring knife, 65 to 75 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes and their oil, olives, and lemon zest. Split the potatoes and, dividing evenly, top with the artichoke mixture.