- 4 large baking potatoes
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 to 10 fresh sage leaves, roughly torn
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat over to 375° F.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, then prick them all over with a fork. Set on middle rack of oven and bake 1 hour, or until the potatoes feel soft when gently squeezed and the skin is crispy.
- In a medium frying pan, over medium heat, cook the bacon until just crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Discard all but 1/4 cup of the bacon fat and return the pan to the burner over medium heat. Add the sage and sauté until just sizzling. Add the raisins and Brussels sprouts and stir until warm.
- Slice the top of each potato down the center lenghtwise and squeeze gently to loosen the inside. Spoon some of the Brussels sprout mixture over each potato and lay 3 slices of the bacon on top. Add a dollop of the sour cream to each and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.