- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled, plus more for the pan
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fine salt
- 1¾ cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Heavy cream or milk, for serving (optional)
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine the oats, almonds, cranberries, cinnamon, and ½ teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Stir in the melted butter, milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well and spread evenly in the prepared dish.
- Bake until golden and the center is firm, 35 to 45 minutes. Serve warm, drizzled with cream or milk, if desired. Leftovers will keep refrigerated up to 1 day.
Tip: Toast raw almonds in a 350° F oven on a rimmed baking sheet until fragrant and golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool before chopping.