Baked Fish With Lemon
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 450º F. In a medium bowl, combine the potato, zucchini, scallions, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the vegetables among 4 12- to 15-inch pieces of parchment. Place the fish over each pile of vegetables and top with the lemon slices, olives, and thyme.
- Fold the parchment over the fish, then seal each packet by making small overlapping folds along the edges.
- Place on 2 baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 349Calories From Fat 175
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 93mg
- Sodium 443mg
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 52mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The fish packets can be prepared and refrigerated for up to 1 day.