- 1 Yukon gold potato, very thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, quartered crosswise
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce catfish fillets
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup black olives, such as niçoise
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- Heat oven to 450º F. In a medium bowl, combine the potato, zucchini, scallions, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the vegetables among 4 12- to 15-inch pieces of parchment. Place the fish over each pile of vegetables and top with the lemon slices, olives, and thyme.
- Fold the parchment over the fish, then seal each packet by making small overlapping folds along the edges.
- Place on 2 baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes.