Baked Eggs With Cream and Herbs
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream
- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley and dill)
- toast, for serving
- Heat oven to 425° F. Coat four 4-ounce ramekins with the butter. In each ramekin, place 2 tablespoons cream. Crack 2 eggs into each ramekin; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake until the whites are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with the herbs and serve with toast.
- Per Serving
- Calories 271Calories From Fat 214
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 471mg
- Sodium 392mg
- Protein 13g
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 74mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For a decadent touch, top each ramekin with 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan before baking.