Baked Camembert With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 8-ounce round of Camembert (sold in a wooden box)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), drained and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- bread or crackers, for serving
- Heat oven to 375º F. Remove the Camembert from its paper or plastic wrapping, return it to the wooden box (discard the lid), and place on a baking sheet.
- Top with the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and thyme. Drizzle with the oil and bake until soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately with the bread or crackers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 171
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 337mg
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and thyme can be prepared up to 8 hours in advance and refrigerated. Just before serving, sprinkle them on the cheese, drizzle with the oil, and bake.