- 1 8-ounce round of Camembert (sold in a wooden box)
- 1/4cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), drained and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- bread or crackers, for serving
- Heat oven to 375º F. Remove the Camembert from its paper or plastic wrapping, return it to the wooden box (discard the lid), and place on a baking sheet.
- Top with the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and thyme. Drizzle with the oil and bake until soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately with the bread or crackers.