Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Season with ½ teaspoon of the salt and ½ teaspoon of the pepper.
- Top the pork with the thyme and wrap it with the bacon.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and fennel. Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Cook the pork for 2 minutes per side. Add the apricots.
- Transfer the skillet to oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice the pork and serve with the fennel and apricots.
- Per Serving
- Calories 388Calories From Fat 53%
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 100mg
- Sodium 670mg
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 30g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For entertaining, double this recipe, but transfer the pork and vegetables from the skillet to a rimmed baking sheet before roasting.