- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small fennel bulbs, cut into eighths
- 8 dried apricots, cut in half
- Heat oven to 400° F. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Season with ½ teaspoon of the salt and ½ teaspoon of the pepper.
- Top the pork with the thyme and wrap it with the bacon.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and fennel. Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Cook the pork for 2 minutes per side. Add the apricots.
- Transfer the skillet to oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice the pork and serve with the fennel and apricots.