- 1 2-pound piece boneless pork loin
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- black pepper
- ½ cup dried cherries, chopped
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon currant jelly
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 350° F. Season the pork with the allspice and ½ teaspoon pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the cherries, parsley, and mustard. Spread evenly over the pork. Lay the bacon slices crosswise over the pork, overlapping them slightly and tucking the ends underneath. Roast for 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the jelly and vinegar. Brush over the bacon and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer registers 150°; F, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.