- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, halved
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Steam the potatoes in a medium saucepan until tender, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool on a paper towel-lined plate. Break into pieces.
- Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, bacon, watercress, and chives; toss to combine.